Restrict_to is a WordPress plugin that can be used to restrict access to a post or page to specific users.
(Versions listed most recent first)
- Version 0.1 (tested with WordPress 2.3.3)
- Download and unzip the appropriate version file.
- Create a restrict-to directory on your WordPress server under wp-content/plugins.
- Put restrict-to.php into that directory.
- Activate the plugin using WordPress’ administrative interface.
To restrict access to a post or a page, put [restrict_to: user1, user2, user3] into the post or page in question, where user1, user2, user3 is a comma-separated list of users allowed to view the post or page (obviously, you can list as many or as few as you want, just don’t forget the commas). Users can be identified by their ID numbers or their login names (the latter will be handled in a case-insensitive fashion, so someuser, Someuser, and someUser will be perceived as identical).